What makes MedPro Group's Senior Care Liability Product right for YOU?
We take pride in providing you peace of mind, expertise and choice. Here are some specifics for our senior care policyholders.
Peace of Mind
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company
- Billions in assets to handle claims
- Rated A++ (Superior) by A.M. Best
- 115+ years of service to the healthcare community
- 400,000+ claims managed nationally since 1899
- 90% national trial win rate; 80% of claims closed without payment
- Claims managers averaging 25+ years of experience
- National defense panel all with senior care experience
- A team of specialized risk management consultants and senior care educational content available to improve patient care and safety
- 99% claims and risk management customer satisfaction
- 130+ physicians and healthcare leaders on MedPro's Specialty Advisory Boards
- Senior care underwriters with decades of experience
True choice means finding the unique coverage and products that suit your specific needs while receiving exceptional service. MedPro Group is confident we can provide you with necessary coverage.
- Primary (first dollar, deductibles, self-insured retentions)
- Primary coverage includes $100K of cyber liability and regulatory fines & penalties coverage (higher limits may be available)
- Professional & general liability
- Defense outside of limits (primary coverage only)
- Incident-sensitive claims trigger
- Medical directors
- Employed physicians (separate limits available, where necessary)
- Employed NPs and PAs
- Physical & sexual abuse allegations
- Claims services (self-administration or third party administrators considered upon request)
- Defense counsel dedicated to senior care industry (other counsel considered upon request)
- Customized risk management services
- Primary $1M/$3M
- Excess coverage to $25M
- Additional limits available for select risks
MedPro Group internal data 2004–2014. A.M. Best rating as of 5/27/2015. The products advertised on this webpage are underwritten by National Fire & Marine Insurance Company (in all states except Kansas and Nebraska). The Medical Protective Company will underwrite the products offered in Kansas and Nebraska once they become available. MedPro Group is the marketing name used to refer to the insurance operations of The Medical Protective Company, Princeton Insurance Company, PLICO, Inc., and MedPro RRG Risk Retention Group. All products are administered by MedPro Group. Product availability based upon business and regulatory approval and may differ among companies. Visit medpro.com/affiliates for more information.